Sunday, June 8, 2008

Welcome to Blogging!

Welcome to myself to the wonderful world of blogging. Ha ha. Alisha told me to start a blog. I said, “Um , I heard that they are just for married people with kids.” Alisha said, “No. Who told you that. Lots of single people have it, plus, you can update us all on the many adventures you go on while we are back at home.” I still resisted the temptation but decided that since I am here in Africa and you are there, and I want to share pictures, this would be the best way to do it. So this is the beginning of Jen’s blog. Yay!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I didn't know you went to Africa. How long are you there for? That is totally awesome. I should have sent you an invite to start blogging too. Then everyone can know what is happening with busy Jen. I hope you have a great time. When you get a spare moment (like you ever have one of those), you'll have to let me know what your plans are for summer.
Wendy