Friday, June 13, 2008

My favorite little children

The girls always asked me to sing and dance for them but I kept saying, "No! You dance for me!" For a few days they wanted me to come down to a pond so they could dance for me. Well finally they led Lorna & I to a fish pond type thing. Boy it was a trek there for me who can't walk. Ugh! But it was so worth it. It started out as us with Swabulah and Barbra and ended up us with about 10 other girls and they kept on coming. As soon as we got to the pond Lillian and Barbra were ready to sing and dance for me. Then the little boys started coming. They said, "No! Girls only!" But within seconds the boys were dancing too. I loved it. They could have gone all night long. But we had to get back and teach the Sister Nuns how to knit. But we were down there for a good portion of the afternoon just being entertained and loving it. I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to upload my favorite video of 5 little boys singing and dancing. It was ADORABLE!!! They were like a little boy band. However, I love this one too. It is of my little mini-me Kezimbira. He is 9 years old and how many 9 year olds have you seen that can dance like this!?

No comments: