Saturday, June 14, 2008

African Dancing






How many times do you see a white person in the middle of 30 blacks dancin with crutches!? Hahaha. Well friday night after getting my new cast that's just what I did. (NOT what the doctor ordered!) I had talked about my love of dancing with some of our African friends and they all wanted me to go to a club. Luckily the hotel we were staying at was having a party anyways so I crashed it and went a dancin. I talked two other white people into going with me (thank you Lorna and Roger) and imagine - even with my crutches, people still wanted to dance with me! I even got proposed to! Haha

2 comments:

Randon said...

Jen!!! those crutches are HORRIBLE. You look like a short bus kid. :( I am glad you are back and had a good time dispite the accident. Let us know how we can help with your surgery. Lots of love...the Chesnuts


LKC

Castars said...

You're very sweet with your crutches and cast ;)