Monday, March 14, 2011

Calling All Freelance Writers

A coworker of mine recently started a new website:

www.autoinsurancebreak.com

He needs freelance writers who are willing to write on auto insurance, anything they want as long as it pertains to auto insurance. The company is BloggingMediaNetwork. He asked me to post this and then described to me the awesome way it works.

As long as your article is driving traffic, you will get paid. So write an awesome article today, in a year from now you can still be getting a paycheck from that one article.

Let me know if you are interested and I will put in the good word for you. You can apply through the website. A link in the bottom right-hand corner of the webpage "We're Hiring Writers" allow you to apply.

If you have questions, let me know and I will ask him.

No comments: