Monday, October 27, 2008

USU HoMeCoMiNg PaRaDe 2008

My senior year and I was FINALLY in the USU homecoming parade! Whoop Whoop! I bought a road bike last December because I decided I wanted to start cycling. My friend Gwen purchased one also but shortly after sold it to go to nail school. (blah!) So I have had to ride by myself. I met this kid though who is on the USU cycling team and he called me to help out with the float and ride in the parade. I was like, "For sure!" I got to meet other cyclists so now that I actually know other people, I want to get more involved in this. Whoop Whoop!These are my wonderful friends who after getting no sleep the night before (throwing the HiP HoPpIN HalLoWeen BaSH) came to support me in me spandex. lol, perfect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! That's awesome Jen! And what awesome friends!

The Crookstons said...

Way to go Jen!! Way to be a biker, I always want to go until I think about it and then I decide that it is to much work. I am lazy I guess.

Alisha LeBaron said...

looks like a lot of fun!

mkm said...

I am impressed by all of your skillz. I want to take up biking. Let's be biking buddies!