Tuesday, October 28, 2008

There was a wedding!!!!

Since I told Virginia folk that I would post some pics of Sister Karren's wedding... here they are! It was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect!! They did some fun stuff that I didn't really ever think of before but her diamond is a circle set in square shaped white gold. The circle inside the square I learned symbolizes eternity. I thought that was neat. He has the same symbol engraven upon his ring. :) Here are some pics!


Mission buddies for life! Sister Alison Lord (my MTC companion and Sister Karren's old companion), Sister Karren, and me... Sister Jarrett :)


My little niece who came to visit me, awe... love her!

4 comments:

Melissa and Jesse said...

So I love the wedding pics!! I just ran across your blog for like the millionth time, and decided to leave a comment. I am going private on my blog, but keep me posted on what is going on with you!! Yeah for you! I love how your playlist is like all basically N sync!!

becky rigby said...

Jen, you look HOT!!! I have that dress but in black. :)

Anonymous said...

Next time you talk to sis Karren tell her congrats and that she looked beautiful (from me).
Thanks

Hilary said...

Hey Jen! You look so great and look like you are having a lot of fun. I would love to go on a trip with you. And I definitely recommend North Carolina. I love it here!!!! I wouldn't mind living here for the rest of my life. You are more than welcome to come visit! You won't want to leave!