Saturday, October 25, 2008

HiP HoPpIN HaLLoWeEn BaSh

Kjersten, Amanda, and I decided to throw a Halloween party this year and it was INCREDIBLY amazing! We had a nice turn out and people said that it was the most fun they have had in a long time. They even told people how much fun it was after they had left. LOL. Whoop Whoop. We should be professional party throwers. ;)



In this picture we switched roles and acted like each other. Kj decided to pretend to be me and pray, I am trying to be seductive like she is, and Linds & Mand are just being each other as dumb blonde's. Haha. Nice to know what we really think of each other right!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Looks like fun - I would have been there if I hadn't taken myself on vacation. :)

mkm said...

I'm sad I missed it. Blame Brittany.