Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10 - My bags are packed...

This summer was going to be pretty chill, relax at home, work, try to save some money and find a new job now that I am graduated, and take one trip (yes only one) to Washington. However, about a month ago those plans changed and I am now on my way to Uganda, Africa; London, England; and Dublin, Ireland. I am in Atlanta now and am on my way!!! Whoop, whoop.

So, I will keep you updated the best I can. I'm gonna miss everyone and can't wait to come back home and catch up!

9 comments:

Mike said...

I hope you miss me the most

The Crookstons said...

What!!!! When are you going to be back. I didn't know you were going anywhere. How fun I am jealous.

Scott and Carly said...

Have Fun!

Sherry said...

Enjoy your trip Jen, I know Mike is going to be totally lost without you.

Ashley said...

What???? No, I hope you miss me The Most!!! J/K-Mike! How will I ever get to see you to give you your late, late birthday gift! And I found your Christmas gift the other day too! Maybe I'll just use it for your next Christmas gift :0)!

Lorna said...

Well, whether or not you miss me the most...I WILL miss YOU the most! Have fun, sweetheart! Call me AS SOON AS you get back!

Hilary said...

Have a great time!!! I can't wait to see your posts from the trip!

The Kippen House said...

WOW! Where do you come up with such exciting adventures? Hope you stay safe!!!! I'll be watching for fun pictures :)

yfchen0520 said...

Gosh, I really feel I've missed out so much of your life! I am such a terrible friend!!!


But everything looks so fun! You are living your life in style for sure!

Thank you for sending me that email, nd I enjoy reading all of it!

xoxo,

K, Jordan and Chalres.