Saturday, July 12, 2008

2 weeks broken... New Pics!

I just got some new pictures from the Doctor's office in Uganda from Lorna. I thought they showed my foot a little better so I thought I'd post them.

This is how they cut casts off in Uganda. No nice little clean saw. It jerked alot and I think was harder for the doctor than what we use here in the U.S.
Above: If you look at the leg/foot on the right you can see the pink on the side from where it is swollen and bruised. It actually swelled from the mid-calf point down to my toes. I just thought it was interesting that you can see the color change in this picture!

Above: After two weeks the bruising on the ankle/calf had calmed down a little bit but the bruising on the foot/heel was still pretty purple. (Obvisouly.) And I thought it had improved since I first fell into the hole and pulled it out broken and swollen.

1 comment:

The Crookstons said...

That looks like it hurts a lot. Glad that you are getting better in the US now though.