Monday, December 10, 2012

Wedding Songs

So today we were trying to decide the final two songs to accompany our last two wedding video segments. I started reflecting about the videos we have received thus far and all of the wedding songs or love songs that are special to us.

If you know Mike you know that he is VERY into music. He was very selective about our choices. He wanted something very unique and something that you wouldn't find in too many other (if any) wedding videos.

I am into lyrics - so he would send me songs that he felt were appropriate and then I would listen to the lyrics and make sure they held some sort of meaning for our relationship.

I just went through all the videos and found the songs so that I can remember them.

Date Video:
Collective Soul (Mike's FAVORITE Band) - Under Heaven's Skies



Bridal Video: 
Dave Barnes - God Gave Me You


Luncheon: 
Marc Cohn - True Companion



Temple: 
Holley Maher - Perfect Day


Father/Daughter Dance: 
Heartland - I Loved Her First
 


Mother/Son Dance: 
Rascal Flats (Mike's mom picked this one so it's a little more common) - My Wish


Mike/Jen First Dance: 
Boys Like Girls (feat Taylor Swift) - Two Is Better Than One


Reception: 
Foster the People - I Would Do Anything For You


I absolutely love all of our songs. I think I will create a play list and then just listen to them over and over and over again ;)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love the Temple song! You guys have great taste in music!