Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rapunzel ~ and Brian's Birthday

Alisha and Brian were up near Logan camping with Brian's family so they stopped by my parents house on their way home for dinner. It was Brian's birthday the next day so my mom planned a little celebration and we all got together for the occasion.



I just thought that this apple branch was very random - straight down. No curves.

While I was at Oak City Days I saw little girls running around with long braids like Rapunzel's (at the end of the Tangled movie with flowers and all). I thought that they were so cute. I looked at one little girl's and I thought, "I could make one of those way easy for Annika." Then I thought about it and I thought, "If I made it, when would she get it!? Years from now when I finally had time to go shopping and buy everything and then sit down and do it. So I just bought her one.

She climbed up into the playhouse and so that she could let down her gold hair.



Then Austin and I "used the hair" (or the pole) to climb up into the tower. She loved it and was smiling really big every time we got into the playhouse with her.




It was a lot of fun!

No comments: