Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bear Lake with Friends

Mike & I got to go to Bear Lake a few weeks ago and soak up the summer sun with friends. It was such a perfect day! We got to the beach before anyone else and enjoyed having the sand and the water all to ourselves.

Mike & Rebekah on the empty beach when we got there:

I just loved looking at this gas pump out in the middle of the water. It made me happy for some reason ;0)

Matt & Alli

Ali & Steve

Ryan, Lorna & Rebekah

I loved these pictures of Rebekah chilling in the shade.


Lorna's sister Lisa and her family came up too. She has a beautiful little girl named Kate and it was so cute when Kate fell asleep on Rebekah while tubing around.

Mike playing with Rebekah, "ramming" her into me and making her laugh...

We rented a paddle boat and paddled our way around the lake for a bit.
Alli & Matt needed help driving ;0) LoL. Just teasing, they did good.



Look what a beautiful day it was! Mike & I floated on our backs and enjoyed the big waves everytime I boat or jet ski went by. SO MUCH FUN!

Mike & I playing in the water.


We had such a great time. Thanks for the invite and for the planning Lorna! I hope we can do it again sometime.

No comments: