Friday, September 9, 2011

Jordan & Vanessa's Idaho Reception

Jordan and Vanessa got married on Friday, August 5. Here are some pictures I captured of their reception in Idaho that evening.

The happy couple:

Laughing with Grandma Reeder:

Congratulations from Grandma & Grandpa Jarrett:

Cutest Couple at the Wedding (and most handsome man):

Decorations:



Cute Jordan:

Three of my favorite boys:

The cake - Oreo flavor - they didn't shove it in each others faces when they ate:

Table tops:

Vanessa's Wedding Shoes:

Bouquet:

With Annika:

Having some fun with just guys.

Vanessa & Jordan having fun & laughing together during a break of guests:



Veil pictures:


Dessert (cobbler):

Welcome:

Reception Center:

Gift Wagon:

Vanessa & Jordan:

Brian, Jordan, Mike & Austin

Jordan & Vanessa laughing again:

Arch enterance into the reception:

Mike (pulling a face) & me at the end of the night.

The car:


And of course Jordan drove it for a little bit without cleaning it off...


I thought that everything looked amazing and I loved the colors and the decorations! Best Wishes to Jordan & Vanessa. I love you guys! <3

No comments: