Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oak City Days 2011

Friday night I drove down to Oak City to celebrate Oak City Days with Mike & his family.

I slept on the trampoline with Mariann Friday night. I can't remember the last night I have slept on a trampoline. We had a blast and stayed up pretty late talking and looking at the stars. For some reason the neighbors decide to start sawing down a tree at 5 am and so despite our best efforts, we didn't get to sleep in :0(


Mike had gone to put Ty down a while earlier so I went to find him to say good night and we found them later like this:

Saturday morning we visited and then went to the city center for lunch. They cook beef, pork and potatoes in a pit. It is so yummy!




After we walked around the boothes and shopped a little bit.

Sherry bought some cake pops from her next door neighbor. They were all so cute. Owl shaped ones, cupcake shaped ones and mine was a cookie monster one! Loved it!


After that the family got ready for the mud volleyball tournament. I wasn't able to play because I had to leave for a "Sweet 16" birthday party that night, but it was fun to watch and despite getting all muddy - it is funner to play. Mike did awesome! He was definitely the MVP! He loves volleyball.




I left right after their games and headed to Layton. It was a really fun day. Thanks for the good times Teagle family! :0)

No comments: