Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Park City Condo

My family stayed in my grandparents condo in Park City and had so much fun. We had some yummy Spanish food prepared by Alisha, went swimming, and rode the Alpine slide. All mixed in with spending lots of time together talking and laughing. I am glad that we got to go - even if it was for just one night. It's always fun to spend time together!
After swimming we dipped cordial cherries, rice krispy treats and cinnamon bears in chocolate. mmmm.



Riding the lift up the mountain.

What are the chances of getting sled #001?!

Austin

Alli

Dad

Mom

Me

Mike

Annika - I couldn't decide which was cutest so I put them both on!


Alisha & Annika

Brian

Jordan

Vanessa

Ady stayed with Grandpa and Grandma Jarrett while we went on the Alpine Slide. When we got back she was fast asleep. Wore herself out playing with them I suppose.

Ady's hair is so white!


Annika on the merry-go-round.


LoL. Awake from her nap. Check out Adalyn's hair. Isn't she so cute?!

No comments: