Thursday, August 4, 2011

End of July in Review 7/15-7/31

One day when I am 84 years old I will read this blog and say, "Dang, I had a lot of energy!"

The last couple of weeks have been so busy. I just want to recount the craziness so that when I read all my blog posts I will remember, oh ya... that's what I did ;0)
(I am not including work (M-F 8-5) and church (Sun 11-2). They are a given.)

Friday, July 15, 2011
Girls Night in Park City to celebrate Mom's Birthday

Saturday, July 16, 2011
Shop the Outlets
"The Thing" party with Mike

Sunday, July 17, 2011
Going Away Party for Rebecca & Jason
Transport Mike's things from SLC to Orem
Visit Alisha, Brian, Annika and Adalyn

Monday, July 18, 2011
Sunset Pizzeria and make cupcakes for shower with Rebecca

Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Help throw shower for Vanessa

Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Big Brother Big Sister - mall, ice cream, movie

Thursday, July 21, 2011
Dinner with Mike
David Coulier at Wiseguys in Ogden

Friday, July 22, 2011
Sushi dinner with Rebecca

Saturday, July 23, 2011
Highlights
Firehouse Pizzeria with Mike
FlowRider in Ogden with Mike
Movie

Sunday, July 24, 2011
Film HGTV Video (ALL NIGHT LONG - ugh)

Monday, July 25, 2011
Katy Perry Concert with Alli

Tuesday, July 26, 2011
iFly with Alli
Roy Aquatic Center with Becky
Visit (make cookies, watch YouTube, look at pics) with Becky & Caleb

Wendesday, July 27, 2011
iHop with Mike, Dustin, and Angelica
Movie Premiere "Crazy, Stupid, Love"
Juicy Berry

Thursday, July 28, 2011
Drive Triathalon Course with Becky & Caleb
Dinner, look at vacation destinations, make cookies (for VT'ing) with Becky & Caleb
Internet Date with Mike - watch "Something Borrowed" (horrible ending)

Friday, July 29, 2011
Park City Condo with family

Saturday, July 30, 2011
Park City with family - Alpine Slide
7 Peaks with Mike's Co. (Brian, Alisha, Annika, Adalyn)

Sunday, July 31, 2011
Gavin's Baby Blessing

Man! What a month! I can't remember what I did at the beginning of the month, but I think I am going to love compiling this blog into a book one day and remembering all of these little things.
So far it's not looking like August is going to slow down but I am excited for everything that's coming up! Two weddings this week plus a girlfriend slumber party! Wah-hoo!

No comments: