Thursday, August 11, 2011

Night Before the Wedding

The night before Amanda’s wedding we had a bachelorette party, kind of. :0) All us girls met up at Nielson’s Frozen Custard in Holladay and then we went back to Amanda’s house for a sleepover. Tabbi came back to chat with us but left because she worked the next day. Tracy, Amanda, Kjersten and I had the sleep over :0).

It was so much fun. I always love getting together with this group of friends and being able to have one ‘last night’ with Mand before she got hitched was exciting. We didn’t really do anything too wild – just stayed up way to late talking and catching up since we don’t get to see each other too often.









I missed the wedding because my little brother got married on the same day (pictures of that to come soon). But CONGRATULATIONS to Mand and Chris! I am so excited for you two and can’t wait to get together again (hopefully soon)!

No comments: