Thursday, December 9, 2010

Phonecall From Santa

I had Santa call Annika today. I called Alisha to make sure that Annika would be available to talk. It was SO MUCH fun! I got to customize what Santa said which made it so personal. Annika has an elf at her house named Christopher who watches her and tells Santa if she has been good. So I said that it was him who told Santa to call.

I got to talk to her after to hear how she liked it. Alisha said she loved it. There is a part where I selected for Santa to say that he will bring her a toy and Alisha said Annika said into the phone, "Don't forget to bring toys for Addie too!"

It was seriously so fun. Everyone should have Santa call their kids or nieces and nephews. Heck, I even had Santa call Mike and this is his response (I was at work so he texted), "Babe i just got a call from santa. I am so excited..."
lol. If you can only imagine his sarcasm.

It is fun. Go to:

http://www.sendacallfromsanta.com/

and have Santa call someone!!!

3 comments:

The Crookstons said...

How fun, I just might have to do that for Chase!!

Julie and Nate said...

I justed checked it out... That is too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Adam and Aubrey said...

Awesome. Totally looking into that.