Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Annika's Birthday

Sunday we celebrated Annika's 3rd birthday! She turns 3 in about a week but this was the best time for our family to get together. We had a lot of fun running around with her and playing with Adalyn. (Sad that I didn't take any pictures of her though huh?) I can't believe how old Annika is getting. I was looking at how tall she is getting and just thinking about how fast the time went by. We all did heavy heavy hangover and she wished us all something different - I was wished a new car. She opened up a number of things and I thought it was funny that as soon as she opened up her shoes - she wanted to put them on. Seems pretty girly to me. :)
We had lots of fun as usual. Here are some pictures of the event.












3 comments:

Alisha LeBaron said...

So Cute! I need copies of the pictures of her blowing out the candles! Thanks for spoiling her!

Krista said...

Jen, your niece is SOOO cute! You need to have her for a sleepover one of these days, and I'll bring Brooke or Avery or one of my nieces!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh man. That girl is too pretty. Just like her mama. And my basically sorta pretty much just like a sister- sister. You know who that is.