Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oak City

Mike's family had a funeral in Oak City so I drove up from St. George and met up with them. It was a pretty lax weekend. I had to finish a job application and spent a lot of time writing a sample paper (love those).

Mike knew how much I had been wanting to make coconut macaroons so we found a recipe online and added our own special chocolate dip to them ;) They turned out so yummy and everyone loved munching on them all weekend.

We were able to go 4-wheeling and we had so much fun. Mike drives SO SLOW and CAREFULLY so I had to talk him into letting me drive so that we could go fast and get some air. LOVED IT!!!! The sand dunes were AMAZING!

Oak City is a really fun little place; with cows taking up the whole road, clissic fences and a beautiful view. We loved it!










1 comment:

Mike said...

honey bunny,

I am glad you like oak city as much as I do. We have fun don't we