Sunday, March 14, 2010

Church

You know the neat thing about being a Latter-Day Saint is everywhere you go in the world – you run into someone you know. We went to church on Sunday morning and I saw a man who looked so familiar. I asked Garity, "what's his last name?" (in my head I was thinking, “Cragun?”) and she said, “That’s Brother Cragun.” When I saw his wife walk in, I knew just who she was and I walked over to say hello. The Cragun family was a family I served with in Arlington, VA. They are on their way to Thailand, what are the chances I would see them in Mexico City!?

Church was amazing, the spirit was strong and the building was pretty neat. It was an old mansion that had been renovated into a church meeting house. Although we didn’t get pictures of the chapel – here are some pictures of the building:








I liked how the church had rooms that extended over the driveway! So not a typical UT church building.


After church my mom and I went to explore the Federal District of Mexico City. We had a lot of fun and saw some neat things. Stories and pictures to come.




No comments: