Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Walk

If you missed the Cache Valley Pumpkin Walk, this is what you missed out on! For those who have never been, the Pumpkin Walk is an amazing display of people's artistic talent. I feel like the displays get better and better each year. Plus it's something you can't really appreciate through pictures but being there live. This year they had an M&M pumpkin hidden in every scene. It was fun to see who could find it first. Although I feel like Cache Valley October's get colder and colder every year, this is definitely something worth bundling up for!




4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I have never been but always heard people talking about it. I want to go next year!!! That looks so fun and different from what I pictured. Who's this man your with??? Will we meet him at Christmas?

4Stones said...

Looks fun! I was sad we missed it by one day! Love the picture of you and Mike! Cute!-Ashley Alder

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkin walk. There is such talent that goes into it. I didn't get to see the carved pumpkins so thanks for sharing. :)

Mandy said...

Thanks for posting pictures! We didn't get to go this year. :( We were planning on going tuesday and then it snowed and we didn't really want to go anymore.