Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Miniature Golfing

There is a cute little miniature golfing place in Logan called, "The Willows." Every Halloween they spook up their course and make it a perfect little Halloween activity. My family loves to get together and go so Annika came up and brought Alisha & Brian with her to do a little miniature golfing for Halloween & Austin's Birthday. Here are some pictures especially for everyone's enjoyment but mainly for Allison and Alisha to see.














5 comments:

4Stones said...

love it! I bet you kicked their butts!-Ashley Alder

becky rigby said...

I love it! Anika's hat is so stinkin cute!! That seems like an awesome place, we'll have to double there.

Alisha LeBaron said...

Man your pictures turned out so much better than mine did. I think I am going to have to steal them all!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

How fun! Those pictures make me miss Utah :)

MacElwee Family said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like fun, I had no idea that they did that. Maybe next year we will have to try it out. I thought I had your cell phone number, but I text you once and never got a response. Give me your number again or call us anytime to come see our house and visit. My number is 760-4244.