Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Better Than Ezra (the new *N SYNC)

Okay really nobody could be better than *N SYNC but I do have a new fetish with a band called, "Better Than Ezra."

I went to see them in concert in April and fell in love. Their songs are so good. One that I listened to a lot in Africa was "Just One Day" here are the lyrics:

"Just One Day"
If you could change the choices that you made,
Would you do it- today?
If you could spin the world the other way,
Could you do it on faith?

If time would stand still,


What would you do? What would you say?
If everyone you love came back for just one day?
How would it feel if every dream came real?
And all the scars you have fade away

For just one day

Imagine all the times you that could take back
What would you have done differently?

Thoughts in your head you never said
Or a heart that you broke and left for dead
If all the pain you had could be released
How life flies by.

What would you do? What would you say?
If everyone you love came back for just one day

How would if feel if every dream came real

And all the scars you have fade away?

For just one day

And the night

All the good times and the fights
All the take and the give

All the moments that we never got to live

Ohhh.....

What would you do? What would you say?
If everyone you love came back for just one day

How would it feel if every dream came real

And all the scars you have fade a way


[Repeat]

For just one day [x2]

If you could change the choices that you made, Would you do it- today?


--------------------

Isn't that SO GOOD!?!!? My favorite line is If you could spin the world the other way, Could you do it on faith? It really makes me think every time I hear it.


Last time we got to be front row but I don't even care if we are or not this time because...

WE GOT VIP (meet the band) TICKETS!!!!!!!!!

Mike won four of them from some radio station (lucky!) but... he invited me and two of his other friends to go with him (luckies!)!!!! I am stoked! The concert is tomorrow in Park City! Whoop Whoop. Here are some pics from last time!


Doesn't he look a little like Chris Kirkpatrick!?



I don't care what anyone says. I totally see Chris in this guy. Personality and all. Sigh.
And if today's snowy weather foretells anything about tomorrow, they could be singing in the snow again. (yuck, luckily the concert is inside!)


9-30-09

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I think he does look like a slimmer Chris!!! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you have tons of fun! Give him a big smooch from me! He sure is cute! That way you get permission to kiss him, if needed...

Mandy said...

Lol you're so funny! I think NSYNC should have a reunion tour, what about you?