Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dear Alli, we missed you at Lagoon...

Dear Alli,

I thought you would like some pictures to go with the stories I will be telling you and the blog was the best way to do that. Last week we went to Lagoon. It was fun to spend time with everyone in the family, but we all missed you. We as always, went right when it opened and although Alisha, Brian, and Annika left at 5:30 we stayed all the way up to close. (Because that's when you get to get on the rides without waiting in line right!?) So here are some pictures from the day, they were taken with my cell phone but i hope you enjoy them. Love you!

Jen

Mom, Austin, & Jordan all in full swing! (Can you believe I got them all? Just turned around and held out my phone while the swings were in full motion and snapped!)
Mom, Aust, and Jord before the ride began.
Mom & Dad getting off the log flume. We had some crazy adventures with the stinking water rides. Seemed everyone was out to pay their 25 cents to get us wet. (Nobody we knew.) Dad & I got nailed in the face on Rattle Snake Rapids. Then I jumped on Jordan to miss getting drenched by the waterfall but couldn't get enough out of the way and mom said it looked like someone just dumped a big bucket of water directly onto my back. I felt it the rest of the night, don't worry!
Austin & Jordan on the swings.
Brian & Alisha on the swings.
Annika wanted to go on the Merry-Go-Round over and over and over again. She is such a good talker, you wouldn't believe it. She tells you what she wants to do and if she wants to do it again and what she wants to ride on. Here I was talking a picture of her with my cell phone and she said, "Jen, come." and patted the seat behind her so that I could ride the frog with her. I said, "Well do you want another picture or are you done?" And she said, "Done!" So I was like, "Alright." I started turning of my phone and she apparently thought I was going to take another picture of her because she repeated again (more sternly this time), "Jen, no! DONE!" and she reached over and pushed my phone shut to turn it off. LOL. What a little stink huh!? But of course it's more cute than anything so we let her get away with it.
Austin & I on the Musicland Express. Remember this ride how it throws you towards the outside of the seat? Well Austin and I did great and neither of moved from where we sat!
Annika & Austin waiting outside the gate as dad purchased the tickets. Remember how they say, "Lagoon, It's where fun is."? Well obviously by their faces, it starts in the parking lot!

P.S. Since you weren't here to do it, I went out on a limb. I got my hair cut at Serendipity. I know you can't see the length but I feel like it is so short (bra-strap length) and I got bangs. Annika things we are each other now because apparently with bangs I look like you! Do you like it?

9-12-09

7 comments:

Carly said...

LOVE the bangs and the cute new do!

Alisha LeBaron said...

I really like the blog post. You got some great pictures! It was lots of fun!

Chelsey said...

Cute hair! Umm...okay I noticed a shiny ring on your left hand in one of the swing pictures...are you engaged?! I'm pretty sure you're not married lol if you are then I'm just slow!

The Crookstons said...

Looks like fun. I love lagoon just not the waiting in lines. I love your hair too, way cute!!!

Ashley said...

I love the bangs! Looks like Lagoon was so fun!

becky rigby said...

I love the hair and I LOVE the pictures of Annika on the Merry-go-round. So cute. I can't believe how big she is. Good thing she got you to turn off your phone. Someone had to. =)

Mike said...

Ha ha Jen is not married or at least I would hope not being her boyfriend, and I know I haven't proposed. I think you were looking at her sister Alisha's hand.