Friday, April 6, 2012

ReAL Salt Lake vs. Montreal

Wednesday night as part of Austin's spring break my mom got tickets for the whole family to go to the ReAL Salt Lake soccer game at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy. I absolutely love that stadium. I swear every seat in that stadium is a great seat to watch the game.

Above: Hanging out with the ReAL Salt Lake mascot, Leo, before the game.
Above: The beautiful field at Rio Tinto Stadium. 
Our first and only goal this game came from a penalty kick. I really enjoyed how after the goal, ReAL players danced for my crowd. That has to be one of my favorite part of all sports :0)
My two roommates Anndee and Jessica came with us (their first ReAL game ever) and we all had a really great time. For the first half we sat about as high up as they allow (there was only one row of seats behind us). But for the second half we moved down by my family and sat behind the goal.
 We liked the higher seats because we could see the field and the plays so well, but then we liked the lower seats because we could see the players so well. Either way, we agreed that we enjoyed it from both view points.
It was a fantastic game. Definitely one of my favorite things to do!

No comments: