Sunday, June 24, 2012

More Real Life Disney Princesses

More images of real life Disney Princesses from the blog of Jirka Väätäinen, an artist from the United Kingdom. Well he calls them "Real Life Disney Princesses" - I am going to call them "Real Life Disney Characters." :0)
Alice from Alice in Wonderland
(January 2012)
Jane from Tarzan
(February 2012)
Tinkerbell
(June 2012)
Wendy from Peter Pan
(April 2013)

I don't think he is really doing these much anymore, but I hope he does break one out every now and then. I realize that none of these women are actually "Disney Princesses" and even if Jane isn't actually a Disney Princess, I think she looks amazing. I see a little Jennifer Aniston in her but other people were commenting saying Ashley Tisdale (what!?). I love that he is doing this little project - it seems fun to him and it sure is fun for all of us who enjoy them :0)

1 comment:

becky rigby said...

Don't you think Jane has Annika's cute little nose. That's the first person that I thought of when I saw the picture.