Saturday, July 23, 2011

Black 4th

I decided to label this post according to the hot dogs and brats that Mike cooked - pictured below.

Upon touch they turned to a black powder called ashes. ;0) LoL. Just teasin. They really were burnt beyond repair - but it was Mike's first time using the grill... ;0)

-----

The 4th was fairly busy. We went to the Clearfield parade in the morning with Rebecca, Jason and Liam. Then we had a BBQ with Lorna and Ryan (hence the above photo) and then Mike went to work his last day at Verizon and I went to my Grandparents BBQ in Brigham and then to the Brigham fireworks with my family.

What a fun day and night it turned out to be.

I didn't take a ton of pictures - but I did capture these:

My cute Grandpa and his nice thick hair (otherwise known as a wig. LoL. not sure why he was wearing it - but it sure was fun!)!!! Notice - he is wearing red, white and blue.


The he started to dance...?? LoL. I just love his smile and laugh.


My beautiful Grandma - also in flaunting red, white and blue apparel. I love when people get dressed up for holidays. I need to focus on doing that in the future...

And my lovely mom & seester. Also dressing for the occasion. LOVE IT!

Pics and videos of the Brigham City fireworks. I took just shy of 400 pictures of fireworks alone... I have a problem. I can't ever decide which are my favorite so here are some random ones. (And - I photograph and video tape at the same time - oh ya... mainly I mention this so if the camera shakes... you won't get disgruntled.)

Something awesome about the Brigham City fireworks....they are free!
Something else awesome - you get more ash landing on you than at the USU Stadium fireworks and the Stadium of Fire fireworks :0)







I like this firework image because it makes me think of something I would see scuba diving

I like this firework image because it looks like the firework is coughing out smoke ;0)


The Finale... you have to wait for it. But it will come! ;0)






HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

No comments: