Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quick Wits

Mike & I saw Quick Wits at an engagement party (more on that later). We liked them so much that we decided to go see them at their theater in Midvale. We went last Saturday night with Mike's best friend from high school and his wife. It actually worked our perfect because it was Dustin's birthday the next day so it was a great celebration.

I am always skeptical of comedians because it takes a lot to make me laugh. I laugh a lot on the inside but to make me actually laugh out loud... that takes a little more effort than it does with most people. But when we were at the Quick Wits show I laughed out loud SO MUCH! I absolutely loved it!!! I can't wait for next time. If anyone wants to double - let me know! We have a buy 1 get 1 free coupon! Woot!!!!

Anyway, here is a video of the comedians at the engagement party (no video allowed in the actual theater. boo).


**************Shoot! I just realized if you don't watch this in wide screen part of it will get cut off. I recorded it in wide screen so... if part of it is getting cut off - then it won't be very funny.... Sorry. **************************************************

No comments: