Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Christopher Rowland

The wedding reception that I went to in Provo was for Brianna Harris and Christopher Rowland. Brianna and I served in a Relief Society presidency together about five years ago, right after I got home from my mission.

I have been SO EXCITED about their wedding. They met when they were approximately 14 years ago, at EFY! They liked each other and they kept in touch. They started dating when they were old enough and when Brianna and I served together she was waiting for him to come home from his mission. Then she decided that she wanted to go on a mission, so he waited for her.

They have done so much in so many areas of their lives. They have touched so many people and the spirit just radiates from them. Hands down, they are one of my top ten favorite couples along with my parents, grandparents and others (yes Boozer, you & K-lub are too). When I went through the line Brianna introduced me to her parents as "Utah's Mother Theresa." Why wouldn't she be my favorite after that comment. LoL. She is super sweet and although her comment is far from the truth, it made me feel really good. I am really really happy for her & Christopher and so happy that after some ten years they are finally married in the Alberta Canada LDS temple.

Congratulations Bree & Christopher!









No comments: