Monday, October 18, 2010

Paintballing With the Fam

Thursday my family went paintballing in Midvale at Utah Extreme Paintball, an indoor paintballing field. We had so much fun. We played six games and switched up the teams every time. It was fun hitting each other and comparing injuries after each game and finding out who gave who the worse wounds. LoL. I am glad that I got to spend an evening with them and happy that they made the trek here to kick of the start of their fall break.
Haha! My dad explaining what it was like when I hit him on the head! Boom! So much fun!
My neck after game 1. I took a number of hits from everyone. This one - Alli got lucky. Who would have thought? And I pegged her as a weak one. LoL.
I could barely see
Aren't my parents good sports? My mom couldn't see and my dad's arm took a beating. LoL. They didn't complain once and actually said they enjoyed it :)
Austin and I both got hit on our fingers and somehow got small scratches that started bleeding. I don't know if you can see the blood very well but here are some pics. :)
FIELD PLAY


Aust
Dad
Mom
Jord
Me
Alli
Between Games

It went through my mask and into my mouth - very yucky. very yucky.

Basically we all had a million of these covering every area of our bodies (which have now turned purple. Serious. One on my shin, one on my calf, three on my thighs, one on my butt, three on my back, three on my arms, one on my shoulder, one on my hand (above the thumb), one between my fingers, and one on my neck. Maybe more I can't see....)

6 comments:

Mike said...

you owned that paintball.

Mike said...

than you ate it.

The Crookstons said...

That looks like so much fun!! I should talk my family into doing that.

Kellee Cachoo said...

Oh my gosh Jen that looks soo fun and soooo painful. I've never been it looks like a riot though. When did you even go? Sheesh! What a ball. We need to get a big group and go. If not laser tag all the way. haha!

Chelsey said...

Ouch! And yuck in the mouth! Your family looks fun though! :)

Allison said...

I GOT LUCKY??!!?? I'M THE WEAK ONE!??!!?!
I'M PAINTBALL MASTER!!!! I got hit a total of 5 times! I was the one that caused your neck to bleed! I was the one that hit your legs! I was the one that made mom so she couldn't see through her mask! I DOMINATED!!!!! bwahahahah!
And you call me weak! :)