Sunday, October 10, 2010

CityDeals Online

You've probably heard of them. AND THEY ARE AMAZING.

This is my newfound recent discovery via my mom.

No matter what city you are in across the United States you can get great deals on restaurants, entertainment,spas and salons and my personal favorite: hotel and travel. WOOT WOOT!!!! For restaurants you can usually get a $20 gift certificate for $10. Completely legit as well. My coworkers and friends and I all love using it and figured I'd pass it on because apparently I am slow at learning about it - so hopefully you all know. If you don't:

http://www.citydeals.com/?ref=CDUMTM2ODM5

click on this link to sign up and check it out and find stuff in your own city. If you like what we call "free money" - then you should no doubt love it as much as me! ENJOY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny that you say WOOT. Have you tried woot.com or groupon.com?

Chelsey said...

Thanks for the tip!

clintandmegtucker said...

Jen you do such fun things! I am so jealous. I have always want to go skydiving. It looks amazing!