Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weber County Fair


Working in Ogden has its advantages. One of them is having the opportunity to try or do something for the first time! This year was the first time I have attended the Weber County Fair. Mike drove up from Sandy and we made a date night out of it. We had a blast. Unlike the Cache County Fair you have to pay to enter the Weber County Fair but then once you are in the gates - everything is free! (except the food of course.) It was well worth the money. They had a rodeo, a concert, a hypnotist, and tons of booths for shopping. Oh ya, and Mike's favorite part - the animals :).

We got some Hawaiian food for dinner, which was yummy; watched the rodeo, looked at the animals and got some pictures taken in between shopping. After attending the Weber County Fair I was able to go to the Logan fair for two nights in a row. I absolutely LOVE fair time no matter where I am.








Boo-ya! Happy fairs 2010!

4 comments:

The Crookstons said...

I love fairs! Cute pics, and I love you hair. You need to come up so we can do a girls night.

Ashley said...

I have been wondering what you have been up to lately... Next time I will just check the fairs! :0) Lots of kissing in those cute pictures! You guys are cute! Miss you, hope all is well.

Carly said...

i miss you jen. your pictures make me happy. what a cute couple you are :)

clintandmegtucker said...

Hey Jen! I totally agree, fair time is the best! I didn't know you were in Ogden. We are here too! You and your man make a cute couple!