Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Sitcom Life

Left to Right: Kjersten, Me, Lindsey and Tracy (bottom) Karina and Amanda

I have been very blessed with good friends throughout my life: in my own family, through middle school and high school, at CEU, my mission companions, traveling friends, at Utah State and even know.

I have 5 friends that I met at Utah State after my mission. We had two houses next door to one another, we always wished there was a tunnel leading from one house to the other house (especially in the winter) because we spent so much time with each other.

I got together with these girls a little bit ago because Kjersten is moving out to Washington DC. We took this picture at the end of the night and laughed afterwards because we thought we almost looked like the cast of a television sitcom. We have always joked that our dating lives and many adventures would make a great film something along the lines of "Friends" combined with "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" or "the Ya Ya Sisterhood." (If you only knew the stories!

Just wanted to post this pic since not everyone had their camera and say farewell Kjersten! We will all miss you and can't wait to see you again!

No comments: