Saturday, July 3, 2010

Credit Repair Services




http://credit-repair-services-review.toptenreviews.com/

Above is a link to one of the sites that I created for work on Credit Repair Services. I research all credit repair services, narrow it down to the top choices and then compoare services and write reviews on each.

I really enjoyed reseraching credit repair services and thought that it was very interesting to check out the businesses and although they have a bad rep to weed out the good from the bad. I hope someone somewhere finds this useful.

3 comments:

HeatherAnn said...

I hope I never have the need to find it useful.

Tina said...

hey jen, i know you said you wanted to know what was in that breakfast thing that i make.... use any amount you want.
-shredded sweet potato
-any kind of berries
- i love blue and rasp
-sliced banana
-chopped walnuts and brazil nuts
-chopped dates
-ground flax seed
-low fat milk
enjoy!

Ashley said...

That's awesome Jenn! I checked it out and I just might need to be using that... Great job!