Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ben's Bar Mitzvah

Like I said in the post below I was able to go to NY to see Ben become a Bar Mitzvah. It was SO SO SO SO SO good to see the family and to be able to spend time with them during this special time in Ben's life. I loved nannying for them and wish I could have done it longer. They are special kids and a special family that will always be close in my heart.

The Bar Mitzvah was a huge event and reminded me a lot of a wedding. LOL. True though. It is what I always wanted my wedding to be like with the party celebration instead of a typical reception. It was busy, special, nice, traditional, and when party time came wild and oh so much fun! This was what the Bar Mitzvah entailed:

Friday night:

Dinner at the Adler's

Saturday:

Bar Mitzvah Ceremony

Lunch

Dinner & Rock Climbing/Dance Party

Sunday:

Brunch


It was a full weekend event but it was AMAZING! The events were great, but like I've said, nothing beat just spending time with the family!

Here are some pictures from the festivities of the weekend...
Ben, Me, Emma, & Sam -- Awe!!!! They have grown up so much! They are SO CUTE!

The kids and the UT nannies, in chronological order. ;^)

Us Utah girls with Jodie.
Ben's Bar Mitzvah cake - that he designed!
He actually lit a candle and gave a cupcake to special people who have hard big impacts in his life. He gave one to his mom, dad, brother, sister, aunts, uncles, friends, and... us baby-sitters!

They rented a rock climbing gym where we spent the whole night rock climbing and dancing to some great music. It was so FUN!!!


No comments: