Monday, November 3, 2008

Presidential Campaign 2008

I got this sticker Thursday after I early voted!!! Woot Woot!!! I actually kinda enjoy elections because I enjoy learning what the different candidate's stand for and being able to take part in voting for the things I believe in. Either way I hope that whatever happens is best for America. I have heard "the lesser of two evils" a lot during this campaign and I know that neither candidate is probably anyone's ideal candidate, but I hope that everyone is willing to try to make a difference... just get on out there and vote! Whoop Whoop!

Oh and don't forget if you don't vote, you can't complain! :)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I won't lie I'm a little nervous. I just hope whoever wins doesn't ruin this great country of ours in some way. Because you're right, neither candidate is really all that appealing to me.

Carly said...

way to go! i still don't know who to vote for. i feel kind of apathetic about it all and i don't really care who wins. is that bad?

bergendi said...

agreed!!!!!

Ashley said...

Jenn, miss you! Hope you are having a good day! Yes, we did stay at the "Inn"! It was really nice, thank you so much! Talk to you soon!