Thursday, July 3, 2014

Freedom Fire 2014; Logan City Fireworks at USU

Growing up, I remember going to the Logan City fireworks every fourth of July. Technically they are usually on the 3rd... but either way, it's a tradition that I love! The last few years, since we have lived down south we have been attending the Stadium of Fire, so I was really excited to go to Cache Valley and celebrate at the best University in Utah!
 Nothing beats a holiday spent with family! <3
 
 And the fireworks began!...
 Madison loved them! She couldn't take her eyes off of them!
That is... couldn't take her eyes off them until she fell asleep in the middle of the show. (Seriously this blew my mind - it was so loud! She didn't mind.)

I seriously could never get sick of fireworks. I love watching them so much!
Well done Logan City. Another success taking place on the Utah State University field. ;)

No comments: