Saturday, April 12, 2014

Oh City Creek

Seriously. After a fabulous dinner with friends at the Blue Lemon we watched the fountain show.

Apparently they do a fountain show, choreographed to music, every hour on the hour. They start adding fire at 7:00 and then at 9:00, right before they close, they do all the shows (to go out with a bang).
We were lucky enough to be there right at 9:00 and watch all the shows. We loved them! I can't believe of all the times I have been to City Creek I haven't ever seen them before!
Madison was so tired but could not miss watching the lights, the water, and the fire. Her eyes were huge and serious the whole time. <3
Seriously awesome free entertainment in Salt Lake City. We will be visiting the City Creek Fountains again soon!

1 comment:

The Crookstons said...

I did not know they did that!! Bummer, I wish I would have stayed a little longer, I guess that just means we need to come down again soon!! Madison looks adorable!!