Monday, July 22, 2013

Pregnant Friends

How fun is being pregnant with your friends?

SUPER FUN!!!!

All the announcements, well except for Amanda's, came around the same time.

Amanda is due on July 2 (Girl)
Lindsey is due on September 15 (Boy)
Morgan is due on September 23 (Boy)
and I am due on October 23 (Girl)

We had one of our semi-annual girls sleepovers and decided to get some belly photos:

I forgot why I didn't put on make-up and then I remembered, I did, but then I threw-up, and it all came off. This happens every.single.time I put on make-up, so I have basically stopped.
This is how we all feel about pregnancy right now:
 And the front shot of our pregnant bellies:
 But we couldn't leave out Tabbi & Karina just because they aren't pregnant:
 (Tracy came later and Kjersten was sadly MIA.)
Around midnight, we were all talking and laughing in the basement. Then the doorbell started ringing. Then it rang again, and again. We didn't want to answer it because who would be ringing a doorbell at midnight? Karina got a bat, and Lindsey, Karina, and I went upstairs to open the door. Nobody was there and the door which we thought had been locked, was unlocked. So we figured it was a bunch of teenagers pulling a prank but we checked every nook and cranny in the house. Then doorbell started ringing some more.
Lindsey took down the doorbell, and it continued to ring. LoL, we decided that the doorbell was malfunctioning and so I popped out the batteries. We were thrilled that it was nothing more than that.
After that adrenaline rush we ate some midnight snacks, told some more stories, migrated back upstairs for more chit chat and all in all we ended up staying up WAY TOO LATE, and we finally crashed. We had an amazing amount of food for breakfast (with 4 pregnant women what do you expect) and then we hit up a garage sale before heading home.

I love our little get-together's and can't wait for all the babies to be here this fall!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You look so cute and your belly is so little! :) October 23 is the best day ever to be born! (my birthday)