Sunday, July 21, 2013

Farewell Boston

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our 8 day (can you believe that!?) vacation came to an end today. So we stopped the sightseeing and had an easy day of fun and friends.

The best way to start and end a vacation is with a pedicure. This was Mike and Jake's first pedicure and I don't think either one really knew what to expect or think but I believe they both liked it.
I love the foot massage. They used hot stones, which I have never had in a pedicure before. That was Mike and Kjersten's favorite part. It was so relaxing!
Finished products, minus Jake and Kjersten (they got pedicures too). Kjersten and I tried our hardest to get Mike and Jake to pick a polish color but they did not give in and remained natural.
 Lunch at Harvard Square consisted of Mr. Bartley's Gourmet Burgers.
 and Frappe's.
This restaurant is a "must visit restaurant" we were told. It was yummy. I wasn't super hungry which always puts a damper on eating, but I would go back next time I am in Boston.
Mike and I decided to split a Red Velvet Frappe.
Jake and Mike both got "The Jeremy Linsanity Burger" (A pizza burger with marinara sauce & mozzarella):
 Kjersten and I split "The Barack Obama Burger" (with feta cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion):
We were sad that it was time to go, but as always, it is so nice to be home and not living out of a suitcase. Farewell Boston!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Loved reading your post. I am so glad you enjoyed your trip--and good work on getting the men to have pedicures. The food looks delish!