Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wedding Update: One Month

You may remember back on May 10, 2012 when Mike so perfectly proposed to me (if not - you can read and reread the story as many times as you want here - it's one of my favorite things to do). 
Well fast forward two months to today and we are only one month away from getting married!!!!
That's right - in one month (almost even to the dot on the time) I will be in the Logan LDS temple getting sealed to this handsome and wonderful man for the rest of time and for all of eternity.
Excited? ....................... Greatly!!
There are countless reasons why I love him. But I do completely adore him!
And since 10 seems to be our lucky number (engaged and married on the 10th) I will share ten reasons why I love him.
 10- He is very smart in a variety of fields.
9 - He is a hard worker.
 8- He is supportive of me in my choices and passions.
7- He is patient.
6- He makes me laugh.
5- He is incredibly attractive. (Best eyes and legs I have ever seen.)
4- He holds the Priesthood and he honors it.
3- He is constantly serving others and gives of everything that he has been blessed with.
2- He loves stronger, deeper and more than most people you will ever meet.
1- I love Mike because he makes me want to be a better person and he treats me as if I already am.
I can't wait for the next month to be over, and for the crazy wedding planning to be done so that Mike and I can be together - always, always, always!!!!!
ONE MONTH FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Lorna said...

Yay! I am so excited!

HeatherAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HeatherAnn said...

*LIKE*

Chelsey said...

Woot woot! Marriage is awesome!

amycc2 said...

this is positively the best blog post ever. :)

amycc2 said...

this is positively the best blog post ever. :)

Sara said...

Yay friend!! I'm so excited!!!

Mandy said...

Yay! So happy for you! And your pictures are so cute!

Carly said...

i adore everything about this post--your cute pictures, your reasons for loving mike, and the fact that your wedding is in one month! you two are the cutest couple and i'm so happy for you!

MacElwee Family said...

I love all the pictures, they are beautiful! It will be so nice for it all to be over and start the rest of your lives. Wedding planning can be so crazy!

HERBALIFEANO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.