Sunday, January 15, 2012

Real Life Disney Princesses

I found this website the other day through my old coworker's blog, "Slice of Fried Gold." He shared these photos that led me to the blog of Jirka Väätäinen, an artist from the United Kingdom who envisioned Disney characters in real life last year (2011). I loved his photos and I showed them to my niece Annika on Friday morning and she carried my iPad around all day to look at them. She could name all of them but Meg from Hercules and Esmerelda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame (which she hasn't seen either of those so oh well). Anyway, here are the amazing pieces of artwork :0)
Princess Ariel from the Little Mermaid
Ursula from the Little Mermaid
Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Meg from Hercules
Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
Esmeralda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame
Jasmine from Aladdin
Pocahontas from Pocahontas
Mulan from Mulan

Tiana from the Princess and the Frog
Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Cinderella from Cinderella
Rapunzel from Tangled (I think she looks a lot like Amanda Seyfried)

How fun were those!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.