Saturday, November 13, 2010

Neon Trees Live at SLCC

My roommates are very much into music. I think that they go to every concert held within driving range on a weekly basis. My roommate Kellee asked me if I wanted to go to Neon Trees with her at Salt Lake Community College (SLCC) and for $7 a ticket, I didn't really have a good reason not to.

Before the concert I went out to eat with some of my friends at Jason's Deli (now one of my favorite places) and then a group of us met up at the concert. Thanks to my friend Rick - we got to go down on the floor instead of just sitting in the bleachers. I cannot thank him enough. The floor will always be so much better than sitting in bleachers. By the end of the night I had made my way to front row and then turned around to realize nobody was with me. I still loved it though (is that bad?).

The members of Neon Trees are from Temecula, California but they originated in PROVO, UT. (YEAH - UTAH!) Although you maybe wouldn't guess it from the mohawk and punk look they all portray they are all members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (so don't go judging a book by its cover). It was an awesome concert. A fun performance and great music provided by Neon Trees.

Here are some of my videos and pictures from the concert:

ANIMAL


NEVER TEAR US APART


1983






















1 comment:

Kellee Cachoo said...

Yay thanks for the invite! haha Cute cute. I love em' you got some great pics. I noticed the group pic isn't on there hmmm... hehe jk