Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Latest Work

I realized that I haven't done a very good job keeping people updated on what I am doing at work. Maybe it's just my dad who likes me to put things up so he can see them but I'll try to do better.

My most current site was selecting the top 10 webcams.

You can view the TopTenREVIEWS site here.


I also did a Learning Center Article on some of the best ways to video chat. You can link to the site and read it - here.

I am still having a lot of fun and working hard trying to test products, create a lineup and write the reviews. Work is fun and I am blessed to have a job doing something I love.

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Honestly, I had no idea what you did. Now that I know, I think it (and you, obviously) are super cool.

Btw, why all of a sudden is your blog sometimes private?! Is it just me?!

becky rigby said...

I love Mike's face on the webcam! Now he's famous too. =) I miss you. Let's get together. I'll probably stop by this weekend. Do you work every week day?