Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Commencement (Graduation)

Special thanks to my family, who made it all possible! Even Alli who is M.I.A. It's true that part of the motivation in walking was having Alisha say that she would come up and watch. That meant Annika came up to visit. Who can say, "No" to that?
Alisha got her all decked out in a USU Aggie hair bow and shirt. She looked so cute for her favorite aunt's graduation.
Last weekend I went down to visit and I showed Annika how she can sit on my foot and I would take her for a ride. Now she always comes over and sits on my foot and wraps her arms around my leg ready for a ride. Graduation morning was no different.

Me with the other Professional & Technical Writers/Graduates that I went through my schooling with. WE ARE ALL DONE!!!! YAY!!!!!
(Carly Kropf & Mike Teagle are missing and were missed... they didn't walk.)

Just for a little blog fun where am I!? (No cheating Alisha cuz you took the picture...)

Starting my commencement walk... To which I did not trip. Receiving what looks like my diploma - but it's really just the case for my diploma. ;^)



Me with some of my friends Jenny & Celia.
Me & Mike
(Yes. He sat through graduation but did not walk.)
I did it!
And P.S. I ended school receiving a 4.0!!!!

14 comments:

Mike said...

You look so cute.

The Stokes said...

Congrats Jen! What an accomplishment! I am wishing that I was done. I'm in finals week right now. We'll finish up on Thursday and head back west. Late Happy Birthday too!

becky rigby said...

Mikey is so good looking! Why haven't I met him yet? =)

Carly said...

mike seriously sat through the ceremony but didn't walk? what's up with that? at least i was completely MIA :)

cute pictures! yay for graduating and way to go on getting a 4.0!!

Jenn said...

Doesn't it feel good to finally be done?? Congrats! :)

Julie said...

Way to go Jen! I am blown away with all the accomplishments of Lisa's family. I am looking forward to the Reeder reunion this June. I hope that you are there so that I can give you a big hug. Julie R in SLC

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen! I LOVE YOUR SHOES! Everyone needs a good pair of graduation shoes. Mike is a stinkbutt for not walking. Sitting through so many hours of Shook's class is an accomplishment that we all can be proud of. Carly, I forgive you because you were shopping.

mkm said...

Yay! I want to hear some deets about it. Are you glad you walked? I'm glad you found a hat!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Seriously. Who's Mike? Congrats by the way. And you know Celia?

Ann Marie Wallace said...

Congratulations Jen!!!!!

Sherry said...

Congrats Jen, you are the best. I really do wish that Mike could have walked with you. It would have been his only chance. I didn't know you had the 4.0. What an accomplishment.

Angie said...

You are awesome Jen!! Way to go on the 4.0 - you smarty pants!

Tammie said...

Jen, I am SOOOOO proud of all that you've done! I can't believe it's been so long since your mission and I miss you all the time! Congratulations, Girl! You are so Awesome!
Love you much, Tammie

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Yay! Congratulations!