Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bye Bye Boot!


Yee-ha!!! So monday I went to the doctor and guess what he said!? I am so good to go without my boot. The appointment was at 8 am and I didn't get home until the evening so I more or less started going without the boot Tuesday. I feel so good about myself. I feel almost normal. I can do nearly regular stuff now! ;^) At first it hurt A TON and I wanted my boot back, but I figured no pain, no gain. So I kept at it and now I am walking like a star. I only remember the limp when people mention it. Whoop whoop. So as a tribute to my boot - I am gonna miss it, but really, not that much! :)

5 comments:

Ann Marie Wallace said...

No more boot-y calls?Congratulations with ending your relationship with the boot. We could all see if coming! We're going to be hiking in Millcreek Canyon again this Wednesday.

Hmmm, Top of Utah. I didn't run the marathon. I'm going to do a different one probably next year, or maybe I'll just try to do next year's TOU Marathon. I just wasn't ready this time. But, I have been doing half marathons and other things.

What's new with you besides the boot?

mkm said...

Hooray Jen! You're such a star... Good timing too because crutches in the rain and snow are horrible!

The Crookstons said...

Yeah for you!!!

Mandy said...

Hey Jen, I saw your blog on somebody's else's blog list and I just wanted to tell you I love, love, LOVE that Nsync started singing to me when I came to your page! Aaah the good ol' days!

becky rigby said...

Really? You're going to miss it? I don't think I'll ever understand you Miss JJ... I'm ready to come up when you have a free weekend. I don't want to haul all my scrap stuff up there so we should just go shopping. :)