Monday, August 18, 2008

Update on my favorite foot

Well it has been about 11 weeks since I broke my foot. For 77 days now I have been unable to put any pressure or weight on it. I look at it and I think it looks nearly better. I am ready to walk. The doctor's say otherwise. It is still pretty much permanant purple/blue. At times it looks like it is a dead person's foot... this is when Alli flips out. Nobody really likes looking at it, except me of course. I am enjoying seeing it improve. And I thought I'd post my progress. :) Because i am still bed ridden and have nothing else to report on... this is it. Enjoy!
Which leg is the broken leg!? Haha.


8 comments:

Lorna said...

Whose leg did you steal? I recognize the one, but the other one looks...well...kinda different. I am so glad we are having a slumber party...RIGHT NOW!!

Jackie Norris said...

I'm so sad your broken foot has kept you out of commission for so long! I really hope you'll be OK for school, I don't think it would be too fun to walk around campus with crutches!

I'm glad I got to see you yesterday! I'll miss you at the Inn!

Ashley said...

I think your (broken) foot looks good enough to be in a foot commercial!

The Crookstons said...

Well I am glad that things are getting better. At least it is still warm outside and that means that summer is not completly over.

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

ouch, it makes me hurt just looking at it. i can't believe how purple it still is... however i guess i didn't see what it looked like when you first broke it. i'm glad you feeling good though!

Alisha LeBaron said...

Wow jen... it is cool to see your leg out of the boot! It looks like it is getting better though. I do have to say your legs look pretty good in that picture. have you been working out? :) just kidding! you'll be walking in no time!

Courtney McKay said...

It looks pretty good!! I hope it gets feeling even better!!

Angie said...

Let's have a party to celebrate your foot that is almost healed! Seriously. How's school BTW?