Monday, February 13, 2012

Soldier Hollow Tubing

Thursday night Mike and I were able to go tubing at Soldier Tubing with our friends Dillon and Courtnie. We had so much fun! None of us had ever been tubing at Soldier Hollow before but it was a blast. Soldier Hollow is up in Heber so just 20-30 minutes up the Provo Canyon.

I wasn't sure what to expect but after going down, I only wanted the hills to be longer and faster. They have six hills that range in speed and bumps/jumps. We went down by ourselves a number of times and then we went in pairs and in a group of four and six (other people joined in). There were huge groups going down all night and I counted 26 people at one point. Can you imagine!?

Mike and I at the top of the hill:
Dillon and Courtnie at the top of the hill:

Riding the tube up the hill:
(The hat: I found a cute hat at American Eagle before Christmas and I bought it without trying it on. All of my snow clothes are at my parents house so the morning of tubing I grabbed it, having never actually put it on and looked in the mirror. Well... it was super warm, but not super cute.)

Mike at the top of the tubing hill:
Best shot I got of Dillon (he was just in such a rush to get down that hill as quick as possible):
Courtnie:

All of us at the bottom of the hill:
I would recommend it to anyone. Tubing is just fun. Dillon & Courtnie: I hope we get to see you guys again soon!

1 comment:

The Crookstons said...

That looks like so much fun! I love to go sledding, I just never seem to go. I love the hat by the way!!