Sunday, April 10, 2011

Surprise

Mike told me that he was going to bring me Drop Dead Diva season 2 tonight! I was so excited. He asked if I had eaten dinner yet and told me not to eat until he got there.

He surprised me with all of yesterday's groceries and made me stir-fry for dinner. He also made a lime sorbet fruit drink which was absolutely yummy (he knows how much I love lime)! He said that he wanted to do something special to kick off my birthday week. I was and am very thankful. He is so thoughtful and caring. I am so lucky that he does stuff like this for me on a regular basis.

The pictures don't really do it justice, but everything was fantastic!

1 comment:

Julie and Nate said...

Sounds like you've got a good guy there. :)
I just went through all your pictures of your trip... wow. It looks like it was pretty incredible. What an amazing opportunity.